Below you will find a few links to help you with your travel plans. We hope these links will take some of the guesswork out of your deer or bear hunt.
More info will be added on this page shortly. Please keep checking
You must use ArriveCan to provide MANDATORY travel information before and after your entry into canada.
The link below will take you to a Canadian Government site to help explain travel restrictions coming in and leaving canada.
WEAPONS DECLERATION FORM
Please click on the link below to print out your firearms declaration form. THIS YOU MUST HAVE.
OUR TRAVEL AGENT CAN HELP YOU BOOK ANY TRAVEL PLANS YOU HAVE AND WILL GLADLY ADDERSS ANY CONCERNS YOU HAVE
Gear to bring
As you know our weather in Saskatchewan can change minute to minute. So please check out the gear list below to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
1. Good quality layerable clothing is a must.(it can be cold or hot so bring more than you need)
2. Good quality water-resistant hiking boots.
3. Thermocell(refills can be perchased at walmart on our way to camp), headnet, and or bug spray(not being prepared for mosquitoes and black flies can ruin a hunt).
4. Rain gear is a must as well we suggest a separate set of rain gear in addition to your water-resistant outer layer.
5. Small day pack to take with you in the stand/blind,(big enough for your necessities and your lunches).
6. Small set of binoculars of your choice.
7. Quality headlamp with extra batteries.
8. Shaving kit
9. Ammo(2 boxes)
11. For the archery hunter...extra relase.
12. Any medication you require. PLEASE LET US KNOW AHEAD OF TIME OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS!!!!
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.